Luke was admitted as an Australian lawyer in 2005, to the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Queensland and has over of 10 years of experience practising law in Australia.
He commenced his career with Australia’s leading law firm, Minter Ellison in their corporate and litigation teams, and Thomson Playford (now, Thomson Geer) in their commercial disputes team. Luke has since taken on various senior in-house legal roles, including the position of:
- Regional General Counsel, Asia Pacific for an international and UK listed recruitment firm;
- Senior Legal Counsel, Asia Pacific also for an international UK listed recruitment firm; and
- Legal & Compliance Manager, for Optus, Australia’s second largest telecommunications company.
In 2014 Luke founded his own law firm, which specialises in property, employment and commercial law. In the same year he acquired a boutique conveyancing practice, Sydney Property Conveyancing, which specialises purely in property conveyancing and has been in operation for over a decade.
Prior to attending law school, Luke’s commercial experience, included several years of working in senior business development and marketing roles with IBM, Compaq and HP, and VMware.
In May 2016 Luke co-founded EG Consulting in the interest of providing credible recruitment services based on his extensive experience within the recruitment and professional services space, and the IT industry.
Having worked in:
- private practise roles in the top and mid-tier space;
- senior in-house legal positions;
- the recruitment sector with two of the world’s top 5 specialist recruitment firms; and
- the IT&T industry in various senior roles;
Luke is ideally placed to not only assist candidates in finding the right role but to advise on strategic steps necessary to be taken to solidify a fruitful career path . Outside of work, Luke’s passion is his family, fitness, and health. When not recruiting he can be found working out at his local Anytime Fitness club, or otherwise at home spending quality time with his wife and kids.