This opportunity is with a mid-tier law firm, based in Sydney CBD, supporting the financial services team. With a great working culture and social events to bring staff together, it is an amazing firm to be a part of. They have invested heavily in technology; the business has an extremely low staff turnover rate and it will provide multiple opportunities to assist you in growing your career.
This role will see you support 1 Partner and a small team in the firm's busy financial servoces practice. Duties will include:
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Opening and closing files
- Provide support to executives
- Ad hoc administration tasks
You will have previous experience as a legal assistant or administrator in a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, self-sufficient, and have high attention to detail. We are open to legal secretaries without financial services experience.
- Progressive and market-leading Parental Leave Support
- a friendly, down-to-earth, and supportive team environment
- ongoing professional development opportunities
- health and wellbeing initiatives