This opportunity is with a national top-tier law firm, based in Sydney CBD, supporting their corporate legal team. The has invested heavily in technology and is focused on its culture, people, and diversity.
The law firm experiences extremely low staff turnover and would be an amazing foot in the door to grow your career in a fantastic firm.
This role will see you support 1 Partner and their team in the firm's very busy and growing corporate practice. The firm's corporate practice has remained strong and has a growing deal sheet. Duties include:
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Opening and closing files
- Provide support to executives
- Ad hoc administration tasks
This company has a friendly and welcoming environment, and full training and induction will be provided. They also offer fantastic career and growth development opportunities so you can expect to grow your career in this role. As a plus, they also offer heaps of corporate discounts and benefits.
- Strong organisational skills to manage a large number of files at a time and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, debtors, and internal staff
- A team player, willing to help others when necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Independent but able to work as part of a team.