The company’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are a leading social media content provider and leading technology company. Due to continued successes, our client has begun building their Sydney team. The Legal Team in Australia is dedicated to delivering excellent stakeholder service to achieve pragmatic solutions to the influencer, operational and consumer-facing business teams. They work collaboratively and cross functionally to provide advice and deliver legal solutions to help support business goals and functions.
If successful, you will be involved in supporting the content and user growth team in Australia and New Zealand. You will work with a range of stakeholders and teams, and will report into the Senior Legal Counsel for AUNZ.
What You Get:
This is the perfect chance for a motivated lawyer currently working in private practice to make the step into In-house or an In-house lawyer (from a global organisation) to move to a growing company with an excellent culture. The company is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package with scope to grow your career.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements including service, development, supplier, advertising, entertainment, influencer, promotion agreements and NDAs; assist with updating contract models and templates as necessary;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in Australia to provide legal support for various projects and initiatives;
- Advise on various compliance and litigation matters concerning products and business campaigns in Australia.
- 4+ Post Qualification Experience (PQE), admitted to practice as a lawyer in Australia;
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas: technology, intellectual property, music and entertainment, media, data protection, privacy;
- Team player, strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organisation;
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.