Here at EG Consulting, we’ve partnered with a privately owned asset manager which is led by well-regarded in-house general counsel with diverse and extensive experience within the financial services industry.
This cohesive team provide a flurry of services including legal, compliance and risk advice across a number of entities in Australia and Hong Kong. The practice has a strong international focus, with both onshore and offshore components.
Reporting directly to Head of Legal, the role will be varied and see you gain exposure to clients and internal stakeholders across the breadth of the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Compliance confirmation and trade monitoring
- Substantial shareholder reviews, advice and filings for Australia and Asia.
- Assisting in the implementation of risk management within the business
- Providing ad-hoc legal, risk and compliance advice on a wide variety of issues
- Assisting with transaction support and documentation, including liaising with regulators
On offer is a competitive remuneration, a fully flexible working environment and an emphasis on personal health and wellbeing.
To be considered for this role you must be legally qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE, ideally gained in asset management (in-house or in private practice) with compliance experience and knowledge.
In addition, you will possess:
- excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- outstanding academics, excellent communication skills and an eagerness to learn and adapt where necessary.
- self-motivated and take initiative.
- a strong commercial acumen;
- an ability to build strong relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.