Our client is a band 1 international top tier law firm covering more than 20 jurisdictions across the world. The firm has a global reputation for providing excellent quality of work. If you are looking for a firm that will allow you to work on some of the biggest matters in the market and grow your career then this is a great opportunity.
The role will be based in the firms litigation practice and will cover;
- Work on class actions
- Work on the best complex commercial disputes across a wide range of sectors
- Be involved in mediation and International Arbitration matters
- Act on cross-border matters involving multiple stakeholders and jurisdictions
- Work under some of the top partners in the market and with a collegiate team
- Varied workload involving financial disputes, regulatory investigations, energy and mining disputes, environmental issues
Required experience, skills and attributes
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent academic ability and at least 4+ years of post-qualification experience;
- Proven commercial litigation experience;
- Exposure to class actions;
- Effective leadership capabilities;
- Confidence in liaising with high profile clients;
- A strong desire to work on high profile matters.
This is a great opportunity for a recently promoted or experienced Senior Associate who is looking for a large, prestigious firm to progress their career. It will be a challenging leadership role with a very competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your management skills.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Legal Recruitment Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 0423261608
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.