This is a truly unique opportunity with a global law firm to join their investigations team. The hiring Partner has a broad practice covering: regulatory advisory (with a variety of sector focuses), regulatory investigations, white-collar crime and geo-political risk.
The team is looking to build with an outlook for the coming years. As such, they are being open-minded as to the backgrounds of lawyers that join their team – any experience in the above practice areas will be of value to this team. This team is a market-leader in Australia for the regulatory and WCC workflows. The geo-political risk team is fully integrated across this firms’ global offices and includes some of the global leaders in this space.
To be successful in this role you will be an ambitious lawyer looking to take the next step-up in your career. The workflows will be challenging and you will need to be someone that:
- has the drive to continue learning on the job – you will need to be up-to-date on both local and international updates to the law;
- wants to be an international lawyer – you will often be on conference calls with Partners and clients dialling-in from the across the world: US, Europe, MENA and wider APAC;
- works autonomously and confident in their ability to manage tasks; and
- entrepreneurial in nature – this is an exciting team which aspires to be the market-leader in an area of law in which not many other firms specialise.
- Qualified lawyer with experience or an interest in: regulatory (advisory and investigations), corporate governance, white-collar crime, trade disputes, sanctions or related practice areas.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly.
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals.
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment.
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Executive Search Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 423261608 E: email@example.com.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.