This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Australian firm in the construction team. The firm is a leading, top-tier Big Law firm with a phenomenal market presence. The construction team does not hire often, so get in while you can!
The firm is at the forefront of legal innovation and has a reputation for providing clients with the highest quality service and expert legal advice. The construction offering sits in the broader real estate team and covers varied, exciting sectors, including transport, sports, energy etc.
As with most construction teams, there is a strong outlook of workflows for the rest of the year. The team are looking to make two expansion hires in preparation for the increased demands.
To be successful in this role you will be an ambitious lawyer looking to take the next step-up in your career. The workflows will be challenging and you will need to be someone that:
- has the drive to continue learning on the job – you will need to be up-to-date on the changing laws in the sector;
- has a desire to be a leading lawyer in your chosen area of practice;
- works autonomously and confident in your ability to manage tasks; and
- entrepreneurial in nature – this is an exciting team that is in a development phase and needs lawyers who can add value along the journey.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience in front or back-end construction.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly.
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals.
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment.
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Executive Search Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 423261608 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.