The Opportunity litigation
This opportunity is with a global top tier law firm supporting one of their commercial litigation partners. Working in this role will give you exposure to huge global matters and unparalleled experience.
To provide an expert level of efficient, client-focused legal administrative service to the partner by ensuring they have appropriate administrative support for their work activities. This is a fast-paced and varied role.
We are seeking applicants who have either completed their legal studies or are career paralegals.
To be successful in this role you must be adaptable and have the ability to work as part of a team and interact with people from different backgrounds in an energetic way to achieve common goals. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Legal research
- Document review using Relativity, Ringtail or simial
- Use of LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Draft correspondence
- General administration
- Strong organisational skills to manage a large number of files at a time and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, debtors, and internal staff
- A team player, willing to help others when necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Independent but able to work as part of a team
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.