These opportunities are in a top tier firm, based in Sydney, supporting some of Australia’s leading practices. In these roles you will be surrounded by some of Australia’s best legal minds, at the forefront of their respective fields. There are multiple roles in different practice area.
To provide an expert level of efficient, client focused professional legal administrative service to lawyers by ensuring they have appropriate administrative support for their work activities. These are fast paced and varied roles, in top tier environments. Sydney CBD location.
We are seeking applicants who have either completed their legal studies, are in the process of studying for a law degree or undertaking practical legal training or experienced paralegals.
To be successful in this role you must be adaptable and have the ability to work as part of a team and interact with people from different backgrounds in an energetic way to achieve common goals. Duties could include:
- Reviewing documents on case management databases;
- Reviewing, sorting and collating hard copies of documents;
- Data entry and electronic file management;
- Court filing, collections and deliveries;
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the legal team including research; and
- Strong organisational skills to manage a large number of files at a time and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, debtors and internal staff
- A team player, willing to help others when necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to manage change effectively.
- Independent but able to work as part of a team.
To apply/register please send a copy of your CV to Robbie at Robbie@egconsulting.com.au or call on 0423350388
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.