The company’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are a leading social media content provider and leading technology company. Due to continued successes, our client has begun building their Sydney team. The Legal Team in Australia is dedicated to delivering excellent stakeholder service to achieve pragmatic solutions to the influencer, operational and consumer-facing business teams. They work collaboratively and cross functionally to provide advice and deliver legal solutions to help support business goals and functions.
The chosen Commercial Counsel will help provide legal solutions as the business and community grows in Australia. You will report in to the Senior Commercial Counsel for AUNZ and be responsible for supporting the monetisation team covering Australia and New Zealand. Working closely with international legal and product teams, you will advise on product developments and work across a range of stakeholders and teams across in APAC.
What You Get:
This is the perfect chance for a motivated lawyer currently working in private practice to make the step into In-house or an In-house lawyer (from a global organisation) to move to a growing company with an excellent culture. The company is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package with scope to grow your career.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements including advertising sales, licensing, supplier, sponsorship, marketing, influencer agreements and NDAs; assist with updating contract models and templates as necessary;
- Design and implement internal procedures and policies related to legal processes and contract management;
- Collaborate with various business teams in APAC to provide legal support and product counselling for various monetisation projects and initiatives;
- Keep up to date with and advise business teams of the latest advertising, internet, consumer protection, data privacy, and digital media regulations across AUNZ;
- Instruct and liaise with external counsels as required.
- Admitted in Australia and hold 3+ Post Qualification Experience (PQE) working in a law firm or in an in-house legal department of a company;
- Team player, strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organisation;
- Proven track record of operating independently, working under pressure, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas: technology, intellectual property, music and entertainment, media, data protection, privacy.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.