An exciting opportunity has become available in Sydney CBD for an experienced lawyer with 2-5 years’ PAE to join a cohesive legal team. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will work across a wide range of transactions for an international, award-winning investment management company. Day to day you will be involved in managing disputes, providing ad-hoc legal advice and handling general corporate matters nationally.
- Provide a high standard of support to the General Counsel and Head of Compliance.
- Lead contract negotiations and general commercial contracts.
- Advise the business with respect to regulatory requirements.
- Protect the commercial interests of the business’s key stakeholders including clients, employee and shareholders.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Commercially minded and able to perform in a fast-paced role
- Experience with applications in Microsoft office
- Sound knowledge of financial products and tax experience (favourable, but not essential)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a good level of autonomy.
- A strong interest and experience in listed equity markets.
- Experience within the Hedge Fund industry preferable, but not essential.
- Law degree and Australian unrestricted practicing certificate
- Minimum two year’s post-qualified experience gained in a law firm or as in-house counsel
What they offer:
A progressive workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a culture that promotes inclusion, diversity and employee well-being.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.