Our client is market-leading national insurance practice looking to hire a mid-level/senior lawyer to join their General Insurance Litigation team.
The firm has seen an upturn in insurance workflows due to the on-going impact of COVID-19. The need for a mid/senior-level lawyer has been deemed business-critical.
The award-winning team covers a broad range of insurance specialities and would be interested in speaking with anyone with experience in general liability, personal injury, public liability, product liability, or professional indemnity.
The Partners take a real interest in their lawyers and will invest in your training and development.
You will have a genuine interest and passion for insurance. The Partners in this team have varied backgrounds, many of them started their careers at boutique insurance practices. If you are working within any insurance niche but want to take a step-up into a more challenging and varied role, the Partners will want to speak with you.
- Qualified lawyer with 4PQE+ experience in the insurance sector;
- An understanding of the insurance sector and business acumen;
- Ability to work in a high performing and cohesive team;
- Confidence to undertake workflows independently;
- A willingness to learn and develop as a lawyer in a niche practice area; and
- An ambition for progression.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Executive Search Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 423261608 E: email@example.com.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.