Our client is a market-leading UK head-quartered, global law firm with an impeccable international presence.
This award-winning team is looking for a Senior Associate to bolster out their current offering – the hire is due to succession planning and a strong outlook of corporate workflows this year.
The team is renowned for broad corporate M&A work for a variety of blue-chip clients in a number of industries.
The Partners are highly ranked in legal press and award-winning in their own right.
Due to the nature of the hires and the strong position of the team, the Partners are keen to hear from corporate lawyers from across the board, whether you have maintained a broad practice throughout your career or if you have specialised.
This firm has meritocratic structure which sets it apart from its competitors. If you have the required capabilities, the Partners will not restrict the responsibilities you are given even if that appears to exceed your PQE level.
- Qualified lawyer, currently a Senior Associate at a top international or strong national firm.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals.
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment.
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
This is a great opportunity for corporate lawyers to work at the premium level. It will be a hugely challenging role but comes with the benefit of a collegiate environment and market-leading remuneration package. Strong progression prospects will be discussed at the start of the process.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Executive Search Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 423261608 E: email@example.com
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.