Our client is a boutique law firm based in Sydney with an established brand in its sector.
This award-winning team is looking for a Commercial Partner to join the team. This is an expansion hire due to a notable book of business from the firm’s client base not currently being serviced. You will be referred that workflow from your Partners on day 1.
The team is led by Partners who are highly ranked in legal press and award-winning in their own right.
The team handles large, complex matter which are market-leading. As such, the firm is able to remunerate its lawyers very well. Salaried Partners are on a remuneration comparable to entry level Partners at Tier 1 law firms.
- General commercial contract work
- Corporate advisory
- Corporate governance – internal management and director compliance with Corporations Act
- Refinances for company/company groups
- Licensing and disclosure requirements
- Restructuring advice
- Litigation – experience in dealing with disputes, including insolvency disputes, preferred
- Partner or Senior Lawyer
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to articulate ideas clearly;
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals;
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment; and
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Partner to build a successful practice. The collaborative working culture will provide a platform that makes this firm unique compared to other more traditional firms.
It will be a hugely challenging role but comes with the benefit of a collegiate environment and market-leading remuneration package.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Executive Search Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 423261608 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.