This Magic Circle Law firm advises some of the world’s leading companies on their most challenging transactions. The firm has a global presence with offices in the major financial capitals of the world.
The group has lawyers with expertise which include: capital markets, banking, derivatives, insolvency and securitisation. This mix allows the firm to work with clients on some of the most innovative, complex, and high-profile transactions in the market. It is a cutting-edge finance group.
In London, the Finance Group is the largest department in the office and has a flat team structure based on merit. The firm expects you to be collegiate, open and as passionate about supporting your team as about the work itself.
- Exceptional drafting skills (The ability to draft beyond precedents is essential)
- The ability to understand the commercial objectives of the client
- A willingness to accept the challenge of learning about UK law
- You will be in a client facing role
- The ability to work with, and lead, teams when necessary
- Admitted as a lawyer in Australia
- At least 3 years post admission experience
- Experience gained at a top tier or international law firm
- Experience in Banking & Finance law, either in a general finance department of with a specific skill set with that group
- Motivated, Commercially minded and collegiate
This is an excellent opportunity to make the move to one of the leading law firms in London to work on market leading transactions. It will be, at the very least, a fantastic career building role. The firm will pay for any VISA or relocation that may be required. The remuneration package is exceptional and at the top end of London market rates.
If you would like additional information please contact us at Tom@egconsulting.com.au or via 02 9043 8734
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.