Our client is a market leading Corporate Law firm that is Band 1 and Tier 1 ranked in Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for Banking & Finance law.
This award-winning team is looking for multiple lawyers with at least 2 years’ experience to bolster out their current offering – these are expansion hires due to the success of the team.
The team advises banks and other financial institutions, both nationally and internationally, on some of the most impressive deals in Australia and wider APAC.
The team is led by partners who are highly ranked in legal press and award-winning in their own right.
Due to the nature of the hires and the strong position of the team, the partners are keen to hear from banking & finance lawyers from across the board, whether you have maintained a broad practice throughout your career or if you have specialised in: acquisition, project, corporate, structured, DCM, securitisation, derivatives etc.
This firm has meritocratic, flat structure which sets it apart from its competitors. If you have the required capabilities, the partners will not restrict the responsibilities you are given even if that appears to exceed your PQE level.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified lawyer with up to 2 years post admission qualification;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to articulate ideas clearly;
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals;
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment; and
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
This is a great opportunity for finance lawyers to make the move to work at the very top level. It will be a hugely challenging role but comes with the benefit of a warm culture and market-leading remuneration package.
For more information or to apply
Contact Kumara, Senior Consultant, via details below:
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.