Our client is a highly ranked boutique law firm in Sydney CBD. They have a national footprint and are a full service law firm. The firm prides itself on having an excellent working culture and puts its staff development and well being first.
This is a Senior Employment Lawyer role in Sydney. Essentially this hire will work directly with the partner. It is a great opportunity to help build the business within this firms Sydney office.
The partner has a broad Employment Law practice covering both contentious and non-contentious work across multiple disciplines.
The successful hire will be the Senior Associate in the team and will help the partner; manage junior lawyer, liaise directly with clients, work with the partner to build up a business for further growth.
- At least 5+ Post Admission Experience
- Solid understanding of both contentious and non-contentious Employment Law
- Experience working with large corporations and clients, ideally gained at another top tier firm or in-house organisation
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia
- Comfortable managing junior lawyers
- The desire to help build the practice
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Associate who is looking for that next level of progression. The natural development of this position is eventually into a partnership position. The team is relatively small in Sydney and has an excellent culture.
There is also a competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.