Sydney Property Conveyancing
Sydney Property Conveyancing is a boutique conveyancing firm that specializes handling the legal work for the sale and purchase of property in New South Wales.
Based in Cammeray, New South Wales, Sydney Property Conveyancing provides Conveyancing services to local and international clients. Our continuous professional development through training and development programs and commitment to service excellence results in high quality results and service levels.
Sydney Property Conveyancing believes in forming mutually beneficial partnerships with reputable partners in growing the business. We have strong connections with the business community and our reputation for sound and practical advice is well known.
We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced paralegal to join a close knit and ambitious team.
In this role you will be managing the delivery of conveyancing services for clients, tasks will include:
- Being a point of escalation for any conveyancing issues
- Deal with all aspects of property transactions
- Residential or commercial sale/purchase
- Off-the-plan contracts and registrations
- Business development, and marketing.
You will work closely with the team of paralegals to deliver client solutions.
We are looking for someone who will be comfortable working independently and as part of our team.
To succeed in this position, you will need to demonstrate;
- At least 5 years of excellent conveyancing experience
- A detailed understanding of property and conveyancing law is essential
- You must be comfortable working in a small team
- Must have experience with off the plan purchases
- Entrepreneurial drive to work with the business and drive results
- A relaxed and funattitude will also go a long way
Why it’s a good role?
The company is small but has developed an excellent reputation to deliver results. Sydney Property Conveyancing has been providing conveyancing services to buyers and sellers of property in NSW for over a decade. The working culture and environment are top rated. The team are working to build a business that is known for its excellent customer service within a supportive team.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.