A Banking and Finance Senior Associate within this law firm will be expected to have in-depth knowledge of leverage, banking, project or corporate finance law. The expectation is that this SA will take on management of junior staff and help the partners to grow the business.
The firm has grown rapidly over the past three years due to increased demand from clients, a clear vision, and commercial thinking. It has a reputation for providing its client with direct and strategic advice.
Mentoring junior staff and participating in marketing events and business development are also expected of this SA if they are looking at progressing to partnership. Typically partnership takes 3 years from initial hire.
What you’ll need to demonstrate;
- Admission as a Solicitor
- A minimum of 6 years post qualified experience
- Previous finance experience gained from an international or top tier firm
- In-depth knowledge of finance law; Ideally leveraged or project finance
- The ability, and desire, to mentor junior lawyers
- A demonstrable desire to build a business case and develop clients
Why its a good opportunity
This role is ideal for a senior associate who wants to progress to partnership within a firm that has a clear structure. The clients are all top tier and firm is highly regarded. What the firm need is a Senior Associate who is keen to build with them.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.