This firm forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our clients with the highest quality service and expert legal advice. This firm has a reputation for striving to develop their lawyers, giving the platform and encouragement to develop practices and skills.
The team has gained an excellent reputation for guiding clients through many significant sale, leasing, development and infrastructure transactions for major corporate clients. The team does varied work including;
- major corporate tenants acting on agreements for lease and leases with major landlords in relation to new developments
- acting on the disposal of agricultural properties, water entitlements and associated agribusinesses
- infrastructure providers in relation to projects for energy, water and other service projects
- on the property aspects of many major, multi-jurisdictional acquisitions and disposals
In this role you have the opportunity to work closely with a partner who a leading lawyer in their field. Gaining exposure to various property, infrastructure, and energy and resources assets. This will involve you:
- Acting on numerous acquisitions and disposals of a wide range of property assets.
- Acting on the development of a range of property developments and major infrastructure projects including ports, airports, roads and railways.
- Advising on all forms of leases (retail, commercial and industrial) for a range of clients.
Ideally you will have;
- 5+ years post-admission experience.
- Broad exposure to real estate and projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver commercial solutions and work effectively with clients
This role is the role for you, if you are adaptable and looking for a firm that will advance your career, rewarding hard work with a merit focused system while being paid a top of the market salary.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.