The role is with a leading top tier firm, which is committed to providing unrivalled standards for clients. The firm strives to be a leader for legal innovation and enjoys a reputation for providing clients with the highest quality service. This is an exciting time to be part of an expanding firm at the top of the market, which is always looking for the next opportunity to grow and excel.
The legal support team are a highly valued part of this team who are at the top of their field and represent some of the most well-known clients in the market. They need someone who is a team player, excels in a collaborative environment, and enjoys what they do! You will provide a range of secretarial and administrative services including:
- Diary and email management
- Organising travel, flights and accommodation
- Billing and the preparation of financial reports
- Expense management
- Maintaining client contact information
- Document management
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in a fast-paced legal practice, and be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Be highly organised whilst working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to file and document management systems
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with practice management systems
This role would suit somebody who is energetic, self-motivated and looking to advance their legal secretarial career within a top tier law firm.
For any enquiries or application please contact Alex at EG Consulting: email email@example.com or call 0423261608
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.