A lawyer working within this financial services client will be expected to wear many hats; Compliance law, Risk manager, business strategy consultant as well as the day to day legal matters. The advantage is that, because the client is an international fund, they have the depth of talent internally to be able to assist in your development. Your main job will be to manage the risks associated with regulatory reform.
What you’ll need to demonstrate;
- Admitted as a Lawyer of New South Wales
- Minimum 3 years post admission experience
- Experience across the financial services legal sector
- Ideally you will have previously working for as an in-house lawyer, however this is not essential
- You will need to be dedicated to managing your own learning and development within the business and as such must be good at developing a good internal network
Why its a great option
The company that this role is for are dedicated to their staff. They want you to be the very best in the market. As such they are happy to support development and training outside of the standard in-house model should that be required. What it also means is that they want staff who are happy in their work which promotes a great work/life balance.
If you want a role in-house, for a company that takes care of its staff, working on financial services law, then this is your way.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.