What is the Role?
- Legal and Compliance counsel – this role will report into the head of legal and compliance and be responsible for working with the business across both areas
- Provide advice to the business on marketing and distribution of funds in Australia
- Assisting in the implementation of risk management
- Ad-Hoc Compliance matters such as shareholder filings and review
- Working closely with the team of 5 in Sydney CBD
- Admitted as a lawyer with at least 5 years experience
- Previous experience working in legal and compliance with a financial services company
- Collegiate – the team is close knit and team fit is essential
- Superannuation experience would be preferred
- Previous compliance experience is preferred but not essential
Why this role?
The internal team at this asset management company is exceptional. They work closely and put a high emphasis on doing high quality work while having a healthy approach to work/life balance. The remuneration is highly competitive.
This role is starting as a 10 month contract. However, there is the potential to extend into a permanent position at the end of the contract term.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.