Opportunity for an experienced financial services lawyer to join an in-house team, working across funds, super and wealth management. The company is renowned for its customer-focused approach and sharing the long-term vision of their clients. The relatively small team offers a perfect mix of collaborative work environment and autonomy.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Fund management and investment legal advice
- Advising businesses on investment and superannuation products, and product structuring
- Advising business on relevant legislation, and any reform, to assist businesses in their development, distribution and sale of investment and superannuation products
- Acting as the point of contact for the wealth product team in relation to all legal matters
- Handling all matters concerning regulators
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 2 years post admission experience in financial services or wealth management law
- Admitted as a Solicitor of Australia
- Enthusiasm, passion and strong work ethic
- Great people skills, flexible mindset and willingness to assist the business achieve goals
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management and ability to complete outcomes in a demanding environment
- Cultural fit is extremely important
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer looking to work in a close-knit in-house team that is results oriented, fiercely committed to client care, and likes to laugh at work.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.