This role is based with one of the banks in Sydney. It is working within their wealth department reporting into the head of legal. The positions is initially for a 1 years fixed term contract. However, there is the possibility to extend.
This role has arisen due to the creating of an additional branch of the in-house team in this organisation. They are looking to place additional focus on handling matters in-house where possible. Preparation, strategy and management are going to be key requirements for the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Been admitted as a Lawyer in Australia or New Zealand
- At least 3 years of excellent litigation experience
- Experience with financial services litigation ideally
- Experience dealing with a large number of cases
- A commercial mind-set and proven ability to manage clients
- Proven leadership skills
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.