This role is reporting directly into the head of legal and compliance for an Investment Management Firm. It is a small in-house legal team in Sydney but with a much larger global remit. It is an excellent role for someone who is looking to work closely with a business and develop a more commercial approach to practicing law.
The role will have elements of compliance reporting as well as broader ad-hock legal work. However, the main experience required is legal financial services.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent academic transcripts
- at least 2 years post admission experience
- Financial Services Legal experience (essential)
- Compliance experience (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to think commercially when advising a business
- The ability to be proactive
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in-house. The experience gained within the team will transform your career and allow you to work closely with the business. The remuneration package is competitive and the progression prospects are excellent.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.