The firm is a financial services firm in Sydney providing a range of superannuation and investment products to clients. It is an exciting time for the business as they look to expand their business and as such require an additional legal counsel. Aside from providing assistance with direct financial services legal matters this role will also be required to provide input on key strategic and general commercial matters.
The role will be ideal for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and IT focused business.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years of post admission experience
- Experience gained at a large national or international law firm, or in-house
- It is essential to have wealth management, investment management and FSR experience
- Ideally, some general commercial legal experience
- The ability to work within a small team
This is an exciting time for the business as it looks to expand further into this year. The team is growing and the company is paying highly competitive salary and bonus’. In addition the working culture is excellent with reasonable working hours, remote working options and flexibility.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.