This position is working within a small team within one of the domestic banks, based in Sydney (although the role is flexible). The position requires someone with solid banking/financial services/regulatory or Derivatives experience. The team are small, and close knit and the internal culture is excellent.
The successful Candidate will have:
- At least 3 years post admission expereince
- Qualified as a lawyer (Ideally in NSW, but not essential)
- Have the right to work permanently in Australia (Unable to sponsor at this time)
- Relevant financial services experience (Ideally wit regulatory/derivatives experience)
- Good communication skills
- The ability to manage key stakeholders within the business
This role would be ideally suited to someone who wants to make the move in-house from a law firm or move to a culture that is inclusive, supportive and genuinely collegiate. The work life balance is excellent and there is a competitive remuneration package on offer.
For more information please contact Alex at Alex@egconsulting.com.au or via 0423261608
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.