This Asset Management firm are looking to hire a legal counsel with at least 3 years of relevant financial services/corporate law experience. The role will be working with the relatively small legal team in Sydney CBD and reporting into the head of legal. Ideally this would be for someone who is looking to work 4 days per week.
This is a highly varied role in which you will provide legal, compliance and risk advice across a number of entities both domestically and internationally. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing ad-hoc legal, risk and compliance advice on a wide variety of issues
- Assisting with transaction support and documentation, including liaising with regulators
- Compliance confirmation
- Trade monitoring
- Shareholder reviews, advice and filings
The successful applicant will have a solid grounding in the Corporate law, corporate advisory, Financial Services or Funds and will have a desire to work closely with the business in a small legal team, in addition will:
- be an admitted solicitor with 2-5 years PQE;
- have experience in a transactional role;
- have a good understanding of financial services law;
- be able to work with a small team to achieve a commercial goal; and
- be happy to work across large and small matters.
Why This Role
This role offers a good work/life balance and exciting work. There is the option of either a 4 day per week role or a permanent position. The team has a great culture and work together very closely. If you are looking for a team that will give you the opportunity to work across a diverse range of financial services legal matters, in a collegiate and supportive environment then this is a great role.
For more information please contact me on +61420880835 or Tom@egconsulting.com.au
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.