- Excellent salary
- Internationally renowned firm
Our client is a world-renowned Magic Circle firm with more than 40 years of experience in the Hong Kong market. The firm’s dynamic and growing Banking & Finance practice is one of the largest in the Greater China region and has been known for providing comprehensive and business-oriented advice to its clients. The firm frequently acts for large international borrowers and lenders in relation to local and international multi-sourced financing projects.
The firm is looking to hire a mid-level Associate to their expanding Banking & Finance practice. The Associate will be working with various transactional documentation, and will assist and provide legal advice on leverage buy outs, acquisition financing, syndicated lending and structured trade finance.
- Be familiar with relevant precedents and major market standards
- Advise clients on commercial matters
- Act for both borrowers and lenders
- Help to supervise and manage a team
- Network with clients to capitalize on new business opportunities
Candidate’s attributes, skills experience
- Excellent academics
- 3 – 5 PQE gained at a top-tier law firm, private practice
- Excellent technical skills (drafting documentation)
- Ideally, Mandarin language skills
- Global financial acumen
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, high performing team
How to apply
Contact Anna, International Legal Recruitment Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 0423941714
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.