Our Client is one of the largest law firms in the US with a small office in London. They are world renowned for their finance practice. The firm has a reputation for excellence and expects this from its junior lawyers.
The work will be across all aspects of general finance law; Leveraged, Project, Asset and Structured.
- Admitted as a Solicitor with at least 1 years post admission experience
- Outstanding academic transcripts
- General Finance Law experience gained at a top tier Law firm
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to business develop
- Ideally a connection to the London market
This firm is one of the top tier firms in London. They expect high performance from their lawyers. However, the experience, training and development is second to none. It is a great position if you are looking to gain excellent international experience.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.