This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the highest ranked competition practices in Australia. Working closely with partners to build the practice. Currently the team specialize across: Telecommunication, Media, Financial Services and Aviation.
The successful candidate will be working across:
- Merger Control
- ACCC investigations, enforcement proceedings and litigation
- Providing ongoing strategic advice to client
- Advising organisations on criminal investigations
- Admitted as a lawyer
- At least 3 years post admission experience
- Competition law specialty
- Ideally mixed front and back end
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The desire to be involved with business development
This role will give someone the opportunity to grow with the team and work on some of the leading matters currently in Australia. The firm also pays exceptionally well and have a great mentoring culture.
Please contact Alex for more information at Alex@egconsulting.com.au or via 0423261608
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.