The position of Business Development Executive with this international ergonomic furniture development company is an excellent opportunity. The company has an established base within Australia and is producing exceptional results.
On a daily basis you will be speaking with Architects and Designers across New South Wales, as such some interest or exposure to this sector would be an advantage.
Your day will be largely self managed after initial training and development, so someone who is comfortable working independently would be of value. However, the culture is collegiate and friendly. International opportunities are available for those who make this role a success. Reaching targets and developing client relationships will ensure success.
In order to succeed in this role you will need;
- Competent at business development with examples of previous experience
- Ability to network and run events
- Proven ability to meet targets
- Ideally 2+ years of experience within a business development role
- Ability to work independently
- Drivers Licence and Car (The role will require making regular client visits and as such there is a car allowance included)
- Ambitious and keen to make the role a success
Why is a great opportunity
This role is a combination of working with established clients as well as developing new contacts. The business is performing extremely well across Australia and career development prospects are available for a successful individual.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.