Our Client is a Magic Circle firm that has substantial presence in the APAC region as well as a global reach. Ranked tier 1 in Corporate M&A and Private Equity sector, its team is regularly involved in high profile M&A transactions across different sectors valued at up to $1bn. The Client’s corporate practice also acted for renowned venture capital firms assisting in private equity investments in China and Hong Kong based assets.
You will work on a diverse caseload that will include: public and private M&A and equity market transactions; provision of legal advice on compliance and regulatory matter.
Required skills and qualifications
- 2-4 PQE from leading international or PRC law firms, with a focus on merger & acquisition/private equity
- Experience across a range of corporate M&A, PE and strategic investment transactions
- Excellent academics from a reputable university
- Commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent English drafting skills
Preferable but not a pre-requisite
- PRC background lawyer (i.e. native Chinese)
- Law degree from top Chinese law school
For more information or to apply
Contact Anna, International Legal Recruitment Consultant, via details below:
T: +61 (0) 0423941714
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.