This Magic Circle law firm is actively looking to recruit a mid level (3+PAE) corporate lawyer for its London office. The role will be reporting into one of the London corporate partners.
Working across Equity Capital Markets Law, Private Equity Law, Private M&A Law as well as general advisory.
This law firm is known for its high quality corporate practice and is, at its core, a private M&A legal practice. It works on some of the largest deals globally. Currently a large proportion of the work is coming from its US client base.
What you’ll need to be considered
This role is highly competitive and as such you will need to demonstrate;
- Excellent technical ability within general corporate law
- A minimum of 2 years post admission experience having worked on large deals
- Excellent experienced gained at a top tier law firm or in-house organisation
- A clear desire to relocate to London on a long term basis
- Strong academic transcripts
- The ability to business develop within a new market
- Dedication and the ambition to work for a large international firm
Why its a good role
This firm are open to sponsoring strong candidates. They will assist with relocation and any additional training. They are also one of the highest paying firms in the UK at the moment. This is a chance to work on some of the largest global deals within corporate law.
To Apply please contact Thomas Eckardt on +612 9043 8734 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please click apply below to send us your CV.